William Raveis has launched the nation’s first free, comprehensive CRM, business management and marketing tool for real estate professionals, the Agent Dashboard. Chairman and CEO, Bill Raveis, announced the program is live in 75 William Raveis offices across the northeast.
This revolutionary tool simplifies the complexities of real estate transactions and client management, offering full back-end support for virtually any agent activity. Now, agents can access information vital to daily business in one location-anytime, anywhere.
“One of the cornerstone’s of our success has been the agent-is-our-client principle,” says Mr. Raveis. “We are constantly thinking of innovative ways to help agents achieve success in a technologically demanding society. The Agent Dashboard will help them lead the industry in effective business management and in maintaining client relationships, pre and post closing.”
The Agent Dashboard offers the following solutions in one, simple interface:
1) The Agent Dashboard features comprehensive marketing plans to incubate any type of client- create a marketing plan for a buyer, seller, new owner or website lead. In addition, market during specific stages of a transaction, such as closings. Convert prospects to leads or sellers into listing opportunities with an Open Home Plan and a Seller Plan. Stay connected with clients long-term with the Raveis Client for Life Campaign and Customer for Life Campaign.
2) Manage your social media presence by adding links to your various social media accounts directly on the homepage. Monitor William Raveis and top industry news by adding rss feeds to blogs and other sources.
3) Fine-tune the aesthetics and content of marketing plans by choosing from an array of virtual postcards, such as just listed and just sold, special occasion, birthday and holiday e-cards.
4) Robust contact management-group contacts by the stage of the buying and selling process. Assign “hot” or “cold” status based on timeframe to buy or sell. Market to hot or cold clients appropriately with automated targeted marketing plans.
5) Monitor your top sources of business, such as open houses, floor duty, website or SOI, through the client analysis feature.
6) Access Extensive Town Hall information-Search records by address, street, owner’s name, tax ID or by mapping. Get neighborhood profile information and see parcel, county, city and zip code boundaries. Enjoy MLS integration.
7) Stay on top of the marketplace by creating customized hotsheets that pull directly from the MLS. Using the MLS Power Search feature, drill down search to specifics, such as days on market, schools in the area, and square footage. Filter search by location, producing results within a certain vicinity. For simpler search, use an MLS Quick Search.
8) Assign clients listing notifications per their specifications. Notifications can span multiple states, cities and towns.
“The Agent Dashboard is the culmination of more than one year in planning and development by a team that worked tirelessly on a conceptual as well as technical framework,” says a proud Mr. Raveis. “This idea was founded on the principle that agents need a more efficient system to manage their daily business, whether they be sitting at a desk or quickly sifting through data on a mobile device.”
William Raveis partnered with leading software developers to create the Agent Dashboard.
Whether through a mobile phone or desktop, William Raveis is currently focused on ensuring all agents become well acclimated with the Dashboard. The company is holding in-depth training sessions in all parts of the northeast to ensure easy accessibility for nearly 3000 agents. Perhaps most noteworthy are the efforts William Raveis’ talented IT department is making to aid agents in initial setup. The department is extending its hours for several months and giving personalized care to agents who have setup questions on various mobile operating systems or on their computer.
Tags: agent acheive, bill raveis, client management, CoreLogic, culture of innovation, innovation technology, innovative technology, raveis blog, real estate, social media real estate, technology, Wiliam Raveis