As many of you know, last week William Raveis celebrated their 40th Anniversary at their 2nd Convention & Expo at Mohegan Sun in Uncasville, Conn. The Convention was a huge success. Throughout the three-day event, you used #raveis40 to tag your posts, photos and videos across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+. You posted more than 1,000 times using our hashtag! We loved seeing your perspective of the Convention, and we’ve chosen five photos that we think perfectly captured the spirit of our Convention. Keep reading to see more!
5. This was definitely the one moment people were buzzing about most during this Convention: Jumpin’ Bill Flash & the Raves. If you missed this performance, look out for the video coming soon!
4. What could be better than an open house in the Mohegan Sun Hotel DURING the Convention? The party that actually happened in this room. Pete Fickeisen was kind enough to host people from all divisions of William Raveis not once, but twice during the Convention.
3. This was definitely my favorite moment of the Convention. Christine Norcross walked on stage to accept one of her awards and snapped a selfie with Chris Raveis (and then proceeded to walk up to the podium to snap one with Bill Raveis, too)! Hysterical. Perfectly timed. Kudos, Christine!
2. During our opening session we were lucky enough to have an amazing performance from Catapult, who ended their video by spelling out Raveis with their bodies. That’s right. Truly amazing.
1. And last but not least, this photo just seems to truly sum up the Convention experience. Our 40th Anniversary celebration was an amazing time for everyone involved, and this ice sculpture designed by our Marketing Department and displayed during the Awards Gala was the cherry on top.
Do you have any photos to share? Send them to email@example.com and she’ll add them to our ongoing Facebook album!