William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance unveils all new search functions, agent website and forecasting tools
SHELTON, Conn. (April 17, 2014)—William Raveis, chairman and chief executive officer of William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance, recently unveiled the company’s latest innovation: a complete redesign of raveis.com. The new design includes bigger, more prominent photos, unparalleled search capabilities, industry-leading access to housing data and an Agent Website that puts agents first.
“When we first launched raveis.com in 1995, our website was unlike anything else in the industry,” said Raveis. “We recognized that to stay on top, we had to be constantly innovating to stay one-step ahead. The latest iteration of raveis.com has given us that advantage. Our team worked on this website for over a year, drawing inspiration from all industries—we wanted raveis.com to be a top website in general, not just in real estate.”
The new raveis.com includes the following site enhancements:
- Agent Website
- A dedicated website for each individual agent that lets consumers view their current listings and learn more about them
- Ability to search raveis.com through an individual agent’s own IDX feed, making sure they are never more than a click away
- The branded function follows consumers throughout raveis.com, as well as through the William Raveis mobile application
- Ability to add testimonials from past clients, personal photos, videos and links to the agent’s personal social media sites
- Personalized Attention
- Video incorporation throughout the website gives consumers a personalized walk-through of William Raveis’ different, unique aspects
- New Search Capabilities
- Search for specific lifestyle criteria, including exceptional properties, new homes, equestrian properties, waterfront homes and adult communities
- Choose how you view your search results, whether in a gallery, list or map
- Property comparison and favorites tools make it easier than ever to search for a home
- Current Market Conditions Forecasting Tool
- Utilizes years of historical MLS data to forecast the future of the housing market
- Unprecedented, industry-first data helps consumers make real estate decisions
“In recent years, we’ve noticed a shift in how people consume content online,” said Raveis. “Photos and maps have replaced lists and text. This shift is highlighted throughout raveis.com. We also know that consumers want to feel like they have an experienced team backing them throughout their real estate process, which is why we’ve put our agents front and center on the new raveis.com.”
The new raveis.com site has been available to consumers through a beta launch for the past two months, receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback. The site will continue its evolution introducing new content and visual enhancements with cross-platform integration into its desktop, mobile and other online offerings.
About William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance
William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance is the No. 1 family-owned real estate company in the Northeast and the No. 8 real estate company in the country, according to REAL Trends. For five consecutive years, William Raveis’ Real Estate, Mortgage and Insurance divisions have been awarded the Gold Medal distinction by the Commercial Record and have been similarly recognized by Banker & Tradesman. The firm was named the Most Innovative Brokerage by Inman News, and has consistently been ranked the best place to work by Fox CT, Hearst Connecticut and the Boston Business Journal. William Raveis has 3,000 highly trained sales professionals in over 95 company-owned and affiliate offices in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island and New Hampshire. For more information, visit the best website in real estate, raveis.com, or blog.raveis.com.
Let our family show your family the way home.
For details, contact: