We are pleased to announce that William Raveis Real Estate, Mortgage & Insurance (WRRE), has launched the William Raveis Certified Mentor and Coach program, the first-ever, company-wide, certified training program for our managers.
We are proud to be the first real estate company in the country to provide this exemplary, in-house program to help ensure sales and build businesses. Coaching is one of the most valuable things we can offer, and now we have 100 coaches and mentors to guide our agents in delivering exceptional service to their clients. No other real estate company in the nation has the resources and dedication to help agents grow their businesses like us. We talk the talk and walk the walk.
- We were the first to identify agents as our primary customers, understanding that nurturing talent and empowering agents with the best resources and services to take their business to the next level is imperative for success.
- This one-of-a-kind, in-house course is available to all managers so they can expertly guide our company’s 4,100 agents and staff achieve their goals and building outstanding businesses. Real estate agents traditionally go outside their companies for training, but thanks to this first-in-the-nation program, our certified managers will be able to coach and mentor agents internally instead.
- Mike Staver, author of the book “Leadership Isn’t For Cowards” and an award-winning coach who has more than 20 years of experience coaching leaders in various industries, runs the training program and created the certification and designation.
- Specifically, the William Raveis Certified Mentor and Coach Program helps managers identify what their agents, whether it be single agents or teams, need most and how to help them achieve it — all in a simple, clean and effective way.
- Through a five-month, five-module design, managers learn a variety of skills including rules of communications; leadership behavior and coaching styles; and how to build meaningful coaching sessions and collaborative accountability. In addition to practicing simulated coaching sessions, they must achieve 100 percent on a verbal and written test to receive their certification.
- More than 100 managers, including 30 mortgage loan officers, 20 insurance representatives and 15 department heads, from across WRRE’s nine-state footprint are currently benefiting from the online and classroom program, all paid for by our company.
- To further enhance in-house career development training, WRRE has also implemented six trainers in the field, as well as 15 marketing representatives to help agents learn and implement the latest technology tools and create custom marketing materials.
We are a company devoted to creating exceptional services to our customers, who are our agents. The need for authentic, meaningful collaboration and relationships has never been more important than it is today. Our company’s leaders are the epicenter of how those relationships are built. We are committed to providing the training and resources necessary to build sustainable and productive relationships among agents, staff and leadership.