To our William Raveis Family, we wish you a Happy New Year! We hope you had a wonderful, restful and peaceful holiday. The new year is a pivotal time for new beginnings, renewed focus on our personal and professional lives, and gratitude for our health and families. It’s an opportunity for a fresh start with renewed energy and confidence. As a company, we are very confident for 2021 as we launch our new, biggest-ever marketing campaign, The Best Just Got Better, running on TV, radio, billboards, print publications, digital, and on social media. Everywhere you look, you’ll see our ad campaign — and everywhere your existing and future clients look, they’ll see our ad campaign! This is all with the goal of helping our sales associates acquire new listings and business for the new year.
Celebrating the launch of Raveis Premium, our company’s suite of state-of-the-art technology and home-selling services, this major, multi-faceted campaign will target homeowners and support sales associates in presenting William Raveis as the home of the best tech, best talent, and best teamwork in the business.
Check out our entire campaign, which is now kicking into high gear. Stay tuned in the coming weeks and months for even more. Here are some examples:
- Billboards (December – February): In CT – Fairfield County Area (I-95 Milford, I-95 Norwalk, Rte. 1 Norwalk), Hartford County Area; In MA – Boston (I-90/Mass Pike, I-93 No + S. Columbus Ave); and in NYC (5 Location on Manhattan). View here (Page 3).
- TV commercials/Brand Film (January – March): In CT on News 12; in NY on News12 Westchester; in MA on NECN, NESN, Golf, Bravo, TBS and ESPN; in Naples, FL on TBS, ESPN and Food Network; and in Palm Beach on TBS, ESPN, Food Network, HGTV and Bravo. Watch here.
- Radio commercials (January – February): In CT on WEBE; in NY on WSPK and WXPK; in MA on WKLB, WMIX and WZLX; in Naples, FL on WINK, WJGO and WRXK; and in Palm Beach on WEAT and WKGR. Listen to Raveis Refresh ad, Raveis Complete ad, Raveis Luxury ad, The Best Just Got Better ad
- Print ads (November – May): including (more to come): Connecticut Magazine, Moffly Media, Shoreline Publications, Litchfield Magazine, Naples Illustrated. View here (Page 4).
- Raveis Essentials and Premium Product Brochure/ Flipbook: View here.
- Raveis Essentials and Premium Product Film and Brand Film: on Raveis.com, YouTube – all linkable and directable, including via HomeSpotter ads. Watch here.
- Digital retargeting ads: reinforces the print advertising with artwork being switched up every two weeks to match themes. Analytics will be measured for ad performance to enhance the customer journey and ad effectiveness, including click-throughs and web site user experience. View here (Page 5).
- Email blasts and direct mail postcards (ongoing): reinforces our monthly campaign messaging to consumer and recruiting lists. View here (Page 6 and 7.
- Social media: We will post to company pages weekly and send coordinated artwork to the offices and to sales associates to post on their social channels. Click here for sample posts. View here (Page 8).
And we’re not done yet! Next month we will showcase our consumer-facing Raveis Complete, which encapsulates our exceptional start-to-finish real estate services. We truly do it all. And more importantly, we do it better! Real estate, mortgage, insurance and closing/title services — and new in 2021, we will offer innovative bridge financing and stress-free home purchasing. Raveis Purchase, which we will start offering in March, will be set up to buy your clients’ homes, which is key for helping you win listings. This is a big deal for our sales associates!
As we say in our ad, “Welcome to the smartest, freshest, smoothest, brightest, nimblest, easiest, friendliest, the BEST way to sell real estate.” And the best just keeps getting better in 2021!